Come join our teamJob Openings In Griffin, GA
- This position will require caring for dogs and involves consistent cleaning, feeding, letting dogs out and facility upkeep.
- This is a part-time position. Hours are broken into two shifts. Morning from 6:30 - 10 a.m. and afternoon from 2:30-6 p.m. during the week. Hours vary slightly on weekends. MUST be available for some weekends and holidays.
- Must be 18 or older and have reliable transportation
- Prior dog care experience a plus (volunteering, professional experience, etc)
- This is a physical job. Must be able to lift over 50 pounds & be on your feet for multiple hours.
Pet-sitter (part time): must be 18 or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be trust worthy and able to work independently
- This is a great supplemental income type job that can be worked around an exisiting schedule or current job
- Commission base pay of every visit
- Mileage compensation
- Must be located in Griffin or nearby surrounding area as the main service area is located in Griffin
- Available weekends and holidays
Groomer (full time)
- Looking to add an experienced professional to join our grooming staff
- Must have atleast a year's experience in grooming
- Must be able to do all of the basic skills and cuts. Hand scissoring a plus, but can be taught
- Commission pay based on experience and skill level
- Must be able to handle all dogs calmly and with care