Come join our teamJob Openings In Griffin, GA
- This position will require caring for dogs and involves consistent cleaning, feeding, letting dogs out and facility upkeep.
- This is a part-time position. Hours are broken into two shifts. Morning from 6:30 - 10 a.m. and afternoon from 2:30-6 p.m. during the week. Hours vary slightly on weekends. MUST be available for some weekends and holidays.
- Must be 18 or older and have reliable transportation
- Prior dog care experience a plus (volunteering, professional experience, etc)
- This is a physical job. Must be able to lift over 50 pounds & be on your feet for multiple hours.
Front Desk Position (part Time)
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work some weekends/holidays
- Must be able to learn our software/scheduling system & be proficient with technology
- Must be able to multi task by answering phones, checking dogs in/out, scheduling, etc.
- Must be professional & able to work in a very busy & fast paced environment